1. Have you created an account?
- Yes, I have created an account.
- Type in your username and password and click Log In.
- Skip to step #2.
- No, I have not created an account.
- Click on Sign Up in the upper right corner.
- Select a username and password, and fill in your profile details.
- Open your e-mail to find the confirmation e-mail.
- Click on the confirm line.¬†You will be returned to the Langford Learning site.
2.¬† Have you joined a group?
- Yes, I have joined a group.
- Click Groups and select your group.¬† Unless you join a group, you are not part of the discussion.
- You may join as many groups as you like.
- For more information on public vs. private vs. hidden groups, see this FAQ.
- Skip to step #3.
- No, I have not joined a group.
- Select Groups from the menu at the top of the screen.¬†You will see a list of all the current groups.
- Scroll down until you find a group that is relevant to you.
- Click on the group name. Then click on Join Group.¬†You are now a member of that group.¬†You may leave a group any time by clicking Leave Group.¬† If you wish remain in the group, but return to the list of groups, click Back to Groups Directory.
- What if I don’t find a group I want to join?
- Click Create a Group.¬†Make sure you have read the full list of groups before you create a new group. Less is more.
3.¬† Have you selected a forum topic?
- Yes, I have selected a forum topic.
- Forum replies are ordered from oldest to newest.
- To add your reply, type it in the Add a reply: box and click Post Reply.
- If you can’t post a comment, you have not logged in.
- No, I have not selected a forum topic.
- Click Forum from the menu within the group.¬† A forum is simply a place to discuss topics.
- To create your own forum topic, click on New Topic, fill in the title and content in the fields, then click Post Topic.
- To see all the current forum topics, select Forums from the menu at the top of the screen. When you create a topic on this page, make sure you choose a relevant group for it to go under.
- What else can I do within a group?
- Click Documents to view uploaded documents, examples, templates, and photos. To share your own, click on Upload a New Document. Make sure to fill in a name, description, and category so others know what it’s about.
- Click Members to view all the members of that group. You can then request friendship with other members by clicking Add Friend, or view a member’s profile by clicking on their name.
- Click Links to enter a website or video link for others to view.
4. For more detailed information, visit our FAQs & Help page.