Questions, Comments and Answers (4 posts)

← Group Forum   Jump to Last Post   View Forums List
  • Profile picture of David P. Langford David P. Langford said 2 years, 9 months ago ago:

Post your questions, comments and get answers and discussion.

• Profile picture of Vicki Ruble Vicki Ruble said 2 years, 9 months ago ago:

If I post something, I will be the first participant to do so… Winning, ranking….that’s where it’s at!!! I really had no idea what this workshop was going to be about. I felt like I picked up some tools that I could implement early in the school year. I also felt validated that some of the tools presented were similar to things I had figured out on my own this past year. I am not actively preparing for the school year yet, but I catch myself pondering about a situation I will probably face this year…and then BAM!! Maybe if I asked the students how they want to handle it, I might get way more cooperation??? Wonder where that idea came from?? Thanks!

• Profile picture of Tobina Parker Tobina Parker said 2 years, 9 months ago ago:

I too was not sure what this seminar was about. I am so glad I was able to attend. I know it is going to change the way I teach forever.

• Profile picture of Tobina Parker Tobina Parker said 2 years, 9 months ago ago:

Mr. Langford is there a link to blank matrices that are editable? I know I have the ones in the book but I would like to be able to type and modify them.