Group Admins

• Profile picture of David P. Langford

4-Day Seminar, Parkersburg, WV, July 2014

Public Group active 3 years, 1 month ago ago

This is the discussion group for the 4-Day Seminar in Parkersburg, WV, July 2014.

Questions, Comments and Answers

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tobina Parker Tobina Parker 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Post your questions, comments and get answers and discussion.

Profile photo of Vicki Ruble
    Vicki Ruble
    Participant

If I post something, I will be the first participant to do so… Winning, ranking….that’s where it’s at!!! I really had no idea what this workshop was going to be about. I felt like I picked up some tools that I could implement early in the school year. I also felt validated that some of the tools presented were similar to things I had figured out on my own this past year. I am not actively preparing for the school year yet, but I catch myself pondering about a situation I will probably face this year…and then BAM!! Maybe if I asked the students how they want to handle it, I might get way more cooperation??? Wonder where that idea came from?? Thanks!

Profile photo of Tobina Parker
    Tobina Parker
    Participant

I too was not sure what this seminar was about. I am so glad I was able to attend. I know it is going to change the way I teach forever.

Profile photo of Tobina Parker
    Tobina Parker
    Participant

Mr. Langford is there a link to blank matrices that are editable? I know I have the ones in the book but I would like to be able to type and modify them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar