Friday, March 11, 2016 in
Introduction to Deming in Education
The Introduction to Deming in Education Seminar is a two-day interactive event and hands-on approach to the Deming Method. It is a time for educators to deepen their own understanding and to expose colleagues to the Deming theory. The seminar is designed for those interested in making a profound and sustained difference in education and inspiring ‚Äújoy in learning‚ÄĚ in the next generation of students.
Join us to learn how you can:
- Dramatically improve your learning environment through a systems approach that creates joy and passion in learning, teaching and leading
- Build student engagement by creating vibrant learning experiences
- Create classrooms where behavior problems are virtually non-existent
- Attain academic performance at levels not achieved through traditional methods
- Begin the transformation of school and class culture with a committed core group
- Expand your circle of influence to affect change in larger systemsRegistration Fees
- Individual: $550
- Group Discount: $50perpersondiscount(3orMore) Contactstaff@deming.org for infomation Limited scholarships available. For more information or to register, go to https://www.deming.org/events
At the seminar you will learn how the Deming principles produce a brain-based learning environment, how to apply Deming‚Äôs systems thinking in education, what learning looks like in the new system, and simple methods to get started in your classroom, school or university.
Who Should Attend?
Teachers, principals, professors, superintendents, administrators, school board members, parents and government leaders responsible for education at the local, state or federal level. Participants are encouraged to come as a team and learn together how to support the transformation effort in their schools.