July 15-17, 2019
3-Day Langford Learning Seminar
Facilitated by David P. Langford
When: July 15-17, 2019 (Seminar will end by 4:00 PM on the last day.)
Where: New Braunfels, Texas (49 minutes from Austin). Seminar details will be sent upon registration.
Price: $650.00 (Fee includes: training material, refreshments and daily lunch. Please note: $25.00 of this fee will be non-refundable due to processing fees. Any cancellation after registration will result in a refunded price of the registration fee minus $25.00.)
Host: Comal Independent School District
Register early as seating is limited.
Are you a teacher, professor, or administrator looking to improve relationships and academic performance?
David Langford will demonstrate how to:
- Develop shared purpose and vision.
- Implement a standards-based learning environment.
- Design a PDSA (Plan-Do-Study-Act) process.
- Create a curriculum/learning matrix for students and staff.
- Apply up to 64 quality improvement tools.
- Develop instructional strategies for integrated curriculum.
- Facilitate student-manage classrooms.
- Increase student engagement, intrinsic motivation, and love of learning.
- Learn strategies to meet state and national standards.
- Create Profound Learning Experiences
- Have fun and learn.
- Upon registration you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the location, suggested hotels, and other seminar information.
All supplies and training material will be provided. You are encouraged but not required to bring a laptop computer.
Please join us for four exciting days of fun and learning! See for yourself why over 40,000 educators worldwide have repeatedly attended this 3-Day Langford Learning Seminar.
New Braunfels, Texas (3-Day Seminar)