Practicing the Principles of Quality Learning
The Langford International, Inc. 2-Day Leadership Seminar is a follow-up event to the 4-Day Learning Seminar. David Langford guides the Leadership Class, facilitating the development of the two days with the help of all those attending. Participants should have attended a 4-day Seminar andspent some time in practical application in order to fully appreciate the 2-Day Seminar.
While reviewing some of the basic concepts of the 4-Day Learning Seminar, the 2-Day Leadership Seminar is an immersion into using and reviewing the tools, concepts, and philosophy of Quality Learning. Participants are asked to bring both questions and success stories to the seminar to share with other participants and to gain feedback on next steps. This rich learning environment is a model for teachers, facilitators, and administrators at any level of education.
Essential quality learning concepts and tools presented include:
- Practice with New Tools for Learning and Management
- Learning Additional Strategies for Transforming Systems
- Teaming and Teamwork Advanced Strategies
- Sharing Participant Progress and Challenges
The 2-Day Leadership Seminar can be organized as a private event for individual organizations or can be presented as an invitational event at your site with educators coming from many different states to share their experiences. You will be able to:
- Share your experiences and learn from others.
- Spend time with David Langford discussing problems, strategies and new possibilities.
- Create the next steps for yourself or organization.
- Learn the role of leadership in Quality Learning.
For more information, including costs and scheduling, please contact us.